- The practice focuses on babies, pre-school and primary school children
- Evaluations of the child’s performance in terms of various areas of development using standardized assessments and informal observations.
- School readiness and Scholastic achievement barriers assessments
- Customized child-directed treatments are provided to assist children overcome difficulties identified. When indicated parental guidance is provided as well as support / specific strategies that can be implemented at the day care / pre-school / school setting.
- Early Intervention
- General Movement Assessments (Prechtl) – The General Movement Assessment is a quick non-invasive way to identify neurological issues which may lead to cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities. The assessment can be conducted from birth to 3 months of age.
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy
- Sensory Integration
- Therapeutic Listening® – an evidence based tool for treating people of all ages who have difficulty with sensory integration, listening, attention and communication. In this therapy, skills are learned while listening to specialized music on headphones.